Monday, November 16, 2009

Vision 1 - Jesus Descending

I was reading my Bible back in 1993 when suddenly my brain shut down to thephysical world. It was as if I was dreaming, but I was awake. I so much in love with Jesus. Christian stuff was all new to me. I wanted to learn and get to know Him personally. Nothing was going to impede that from happening. And when I was still reading in the office of the shoestore I worked for, Jesus descended from Heaven very slouly with flying beings around Him. There clouds of every color, such like a picture around the light There was such a beautiful light composed by colors that are non existent in this world. The colors like light pink, red, green and yellow difused within themselves and had a very bright light and they moved in ray strings. They circulated around Jesus as He descended. He was wearing the beautiful white dress, that was not a dress. It was more like a complete celestial suit with a dark belt around His waist.

It felt as if the world disappeared and I was standing on the ground of a high rock, because I could see him at the same level I was while He descended. I wasn't alone, but I couldn't see anyone but me.

When He was about to get closer to me my boss called me and that's when I came back to me and I was holding the Bible on Matthew chapter 25. I felt like I was dragged down from a higher place. I felt imcomplete. Up to today, I'm still hoping that God completes it so I can see what happens next.

No comments: