Monday, November 16, 2009

Visions

What to make of visons that I've been hidding for years? I see them coming and I see them happening. I've asked three gifts. I wanted to heal, so I could make people happy and remove their pain. I wanted to sing so demons would leave disturbed hearts and minds in peace, and it works. I asked to be talked to when He wanted, everyday He does. And I asked to receive visions, because I wanted to warn people and see more than anyone else could see. I'm not Jesus, or Peter, or any other prophet in the Bible. But why me? Trully this site talks about movies and photography. But isn't it about vision as well. God puts images and pictures in my mind and heart, but this film is for real. It's a reality show before it's thought.

It is scary not to be able to tell others the bad news, especially when they're about me. I'm not Miss Dubois, and I don't see ghosts either. I can see a realm that is beyond our imagination. Mostly when I'm feeling closer to Him, it's as if I'm walking in the Earth temporarily. I'm about to leave. But I have to come down to my reality and know, that I'm driving, working and gosh, my feet hurt from standing.

When I preach on Sundays, I never prepare a sermon. But as soon as my hands leave the keyboard, my mind still wonders how I played without knowing a single note, I go toward the pulpit and my mouth speaks even to myself. God speaks through me to others, and sometimes through me at me. I see hell, I see heaven, I see the rapture, I see the end, I see hope in the future and I see blessings for other's and me.

And what I see as part of a warning, can it be avoided? If it's good, how to let it happen?

I don't like it when I don't see visions. It's like a senseis missing. It already makes part of me. I don't always dream about them. I'm always awake. I hear His voice saying: "Go, I'll be with you." not because I read it in the Bible. It really resonates within me. Sometimes I feel like Jesus. "Don't touch me, for I have not accended to my father yet." Sometimes I feel so "elevated" that I don't wanna talk or be touched by anyone until the light sinks in. It's another gift everytime I get it. But I'm such a sinner. It makes me feel disgusted with myslelf. But maybe God is just giving an new opportunity. The race is long, and if I stop I can't finish it. These gifts lift me up and it's an armor to overcome my last weakness. I understand it now. I asked Him: "Make mestronger with my weaknesses." So when I fall in them, I'm only getting stronger each time.

God, I love what you do to me, and I love what you show me. Thank you.

No comments: