Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Thematic Writing Days

Dear Readers,

Over the next few weeks, I will begin blogging on various themes and/or topics that are of interest to me, and hopefully to you as well.

My goal is to establish and build an audience as varied as Christians, artists, photographers, and those with dreams of writing and producing videos and films.

This interactive approach will provide an opportunity to share my beliefs, learn from you, and in turn help guide each other along our destined paths in life.

I will initially blog on Saturday (Bible study, Christian news and views), Wednesday (Media news and Freelance tips), and Thursday (local and world news).

Feel free to post comments, ask questions, and challenge my views. I look forward to this shared journey.

No comments: