Friday, June 06, 2008

Circumcision

It was decided that on the 18th of June this year, I'm going to submit myself to surgery to remove my 3 inch foreskin that covers the top of my penis. It's been a hassle during sex, feel myself clean, and overcome the certain smells it emanates through my clothes during a summer day. No more!

I know that by the law of God, the Jews were commanded that all male babies and grown men to submit themselves to circumcision as a sign of the covenant with God. Besides, unfortunately, it was by this way Hitler and his soldiers identified the males by being Jews. That's why they stripped all them to make sure. Many non Jews were killed because many had the medical need of removing this excessive skin.

I've always known my ancestors were Jews, but it's not because of them I'm doing this. I'm scared. Never been under the knife, and what guy out there will allow his penis go under the knife?
I expect to be put to sleep during the procedure, and when I wake up I want to be a new man. I bet I will look better. My next step is to put on some weight and muscle mass on me. I will LOOK GOOD NAKED. This is going to be my next video documentary about my workout development.

As for now, GOOD BYE Foreskin!

No comments: